Do you have sagging breasts or are you unhappy with their shape? A breast lift may be your answer….
Patients who are happy with the volume of the breasts but not the shape may benefit from a breast lift.
Why have a breast lift?
Breast lift is a cosmetic procedure designed to:
- reshape sagging breasts and improve contour
- increase firmness by removing excess skin
- increase the volume of breasts in combination with breast augmentation
- raise the position of downward pointing nipples
- reduce the size of the areolas
Breast lift is normally performed under a general anaesthetic as day surgery or alternatively with a short hospital stay. Within 2-3 weeks you can generally return to work and everyday activities
Contact us to learn more about Breast Lift and find out if this is a suitable treatment for you.